On Campus Services
Hibbing Community College is committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for all visitors, students, faculty and staff. Plans have been developed to assist in meeting this goal and minimize the negative effects resulting from an emergency. Training is a big part of these plans.
Student Worker Training
Student worker training is no exception. All student workers are required to complete safety training on an annual basis. Follow the directions on the instruction page below, complete the forms and turn into your supervisor.
- Instruction Page
- Student Worker Safety Training Program
- HCC Student Worker Exercise
- Zip-Strip MSDS
- Non-Discrimination & Harassment Policy
- Employee Code of Conduct Policy
- Student Worker Training Roster
- HCC Hazardous Waste Management Plan
- Record of Employee Hazardous Waste Management Training
Crisis Management Brochure
The brochure attached below lists the tornado shelter areas, lock down procedures and evacuation procedures for Hibbing Community College.