- Request Information
- How To Apply
- Getting Classes Started
- Transfer Information
- Campus Tour
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
Pay Your Tuition Online
You can pay your tuition online using our secure payment system.
Here are some instructions to help you find your way...
- Click here to begin.
- Read the login instructions provided.
- Once you are logged in, click on the "Student" tab.
- On the blue menu on the left side of your screen, click on "My Account".
- Next, again on the blue menu on the left side of you screen, click on "Pay Online".
- Read and follow the directions provided on the payment page.
Tuition will be collected in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Students enrolling at HCC must pay tuition on or before the first day of the term.
- Tuition payment may be delayed by providing a guaranteed document that the tuition will be paid by a designated agency (JTPA, PELL, DRS, Minnesota State Grant, BIA, etc.) It is the responsibility of the student to clear this with the Financial Aid Office.
- Any student whose tuition and other financial obligations remain unpaid at the start of the term will be denied entrance into class.
- If a student will be receiving financial aid or agency funding and wishes to defer payment until such funding arrives, please contact the Business Office.
If you have questions, please call our business office at:
218-262-7205, 218-262-6736 or toll-free at 1-800-224-4422.