- Request Information
- How To Apply
- Getting Classes Started
- Transfer Information
- Campus Tour
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
Stop and Read!
Starting Fall Semester 2009, Hibbing Community College will no longer mail paper billing statements to students. It is the student's responsibility to check their account balance online. Click the link below to access your account.
Drop for Non-Payment Statement
Tuition Payment Options: Students will be dropped from classes if one of the following conditions is not met by the established deadline of the fifth day of the semester.
- You have paid your tuition in full. You can pay online by clicking this link.
- You have established a payment plan. Click here for Facts Payment Plan.
- You have completed your application for financial aid.
- You have a third party billing authorization or a scholarship which covers your costs.
- You are a PSEO student who has completed the PSEO form.
- You have made a minimum down payment of $300.00 or 15% (whichever is less) of your tuition and fees.
Students who do not plan to attend classes must drop classes online or you will be held responsible for any balance due! Do not rely on this policy to manage your enrollment status!
A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed on any unpaid balances as of the following dates:
Fall Semester October 1st
Spring Semester March 1st
Summer Semester June 15th
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact the Business Office at (218) 262-7205 or (218) 262-6736.
FUNDS FROM THE AMERICAN RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT ACT OF 2009 HAVE BEEN USED TO LIMIT SOME OF THE TUITION INCREASES THIS YEAR.