- Request Information
- How To Apply
- Getting Classes Started
- Transfer Information
- Campus Tour
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
If you are an international student...
Students from other countries are encouraged to apply for admission to HCC. To begin the admission process, you must submit the following:
- Hibbing Community College application or the MnSCU universal application.
- $20 (American dollars) application fee (non-refundable)
- A copy of your high school transcript if you are still in high school or a final copy if you have graduated from high school or a copy of your GED scores. Complete the tear-off at the bottom of the application and send it to your high school.
- Official TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) score report. Minimum score is 500.
- "Line of Credit " statement from your bank showing you have access to credit of $18,000 American funds.
You will also need to send official transcripts from any other college you may have attended. Please have your transcripts translated to English, if necessary.
Please choose the application method you prefer below:
Web Application: The Online application is for new students. Please be sure to print your high school release form while completing the application and send the application fee. If you've attended or applied to Hibbing before, please reactive your account with the application for admission PDF below.
Application for Admission (PDF): Students may also apply to Hibbing Community College by using this downloadable PDF application. If you have applied or attended Hibbing Community College in a previous term, please use this application.
As a citizen of a foreign country, you may not be eligible for financial aid. You will be required to submit a financial statement showing sufficient funds to cover costs for a full academic year. Call the International Student Representative at 1-218-262-6713 or toll-free 1-800-224-4422 for more information. Visit our homepage at www.hibbing.edu.